Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company, it is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ninch Social Media Blog

     Hello, My name is Paul Apker from PA Café. Here at Pa Café we strive to keep our customers happy. That is why we joined www.chow.com. This niche social media  site a place where we can post cooking tips and recipes to blogs and you can connect to them with Facebook, Pinterest, and twitter. I think the customers will really like Chow so check the website out. It is also on the PA Café blog too. You can read about all different articles and recipes to blogs.
 
      If you are looking for  recipe all you have to do is in the search engine type what you want and click search and it will show you all different recipes for whatever you are looking for. With how much information this website has you can get a lot of cooking tips and recipes. They also have videos named Chow Tips. This is a very useful tool. The videos can tell you how to cut up an onion or how to cut up a whole chicken.

     I think this is a great website for my PA Café restaurant because it is been around  for a while and it is a popular website. I can post videos of recipes and cooking tips. People can also comment on my post. They can tell me they don't like an ingredient so they can add or subtract an ingredient to make my recipe even better. It also gives my restaurant ideas of recipes for me to try and make.
Once again my staff are always ready to take your order and serve you delicious food. Let us do all the work. Let us do the cooking for you.

I have a video of this too.
http://www.screencast.com/users/pauldapker/folders/Social%20Media/media/4b01eb14-e8ac-4469-a6bc-e6ba1ad681bd



No comments:

Post a Comment